2011年4月1日金曜日

Hi there, I stay in Kyoto city now. In Kyoto I have own house that was so dirty and old house.
When I arrive my house from Hakuba Nagano, I saw my house when my feel 'Oh my gosh, I cant put on my Kyoto life here,'
The next day, I was clean up and home improvements.
I throw trash over 500kg, make a hole on the wall means make onother door.
So my house is big. I have fore room and 1 bus,1 washroom,1 kitchen.
This is my own house, stay alone and lonly. Always my house sounding music I have 2 music player in my house. But I havent TV. I dont like TV show, that a bowred.

AAAAAAND I skateboarding yesterday, I didnt skateboard and snowboard harf month. Becouse north Japan got earthquake M9. 30,000 people dead and lot of people coming unhappy. My hart was so cry cry crying. But west Japanese people doesnt blue. We have to work,study,sport,powerfullu to live!! And Love for north Japan. Yesterday I did skateboard so fun. I can many trick on the park!!hahaha.

My life is a lot of move the world. But I rented house near skateboard park for about three year.
I LOVE skateboard and snowboard.


Two days ago, my comeback party from Hakuba with my Kyoto friends.
Start beer at 10 o`cloc, so late....
Beer, whiskey, wine, and any food that a very good party!!
I so gladed, I have nice dranker friends!!




Here is a guy bar,Hahaha
It a kidding I like girl. :P


I painted my friends face, this is better

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿