2011年3月1日火曜日

Start again my English blog

This month came my friend.
My apartment friends said 'Will come new tenant her is foreigner.'

When I met new tenant first of all we talked
S ''Hello, I am Silvia.''
me''Hello,,,,,ahh ohh,,,I I think I know you''

So we have met in Newzealand when I practice for Snowboard about three years ago.
I did so surprised haha.

Hakuba`s snowboard shop is sell season now.
And I bring Silvia by my car to snowboard shop.

Where In the shop...

S''Aki this snowboard jaket and pant is crazy design.''
me'Year, your crazy that you be impulse buy....''

In Switzeland, have not Yonex snowboard clothes.
Her`s feel so HI up.

Crazy girl....


I like foreigner traveler be couse they are powerful and energetic than Japanese traveler.

I made hot pot for my friend, this mean WELCOME TO JAPAN!!


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿