2011年3月10日木曜日

study English

Yhea, I enjoing in Hakuba. come back winter and big powder today. I went to Happo ski area with my friend depart at 8am. Gondra is not working but any lift is workin can go to top of mountain. This day we did tomuch rode on powder then we are so much exciting and few people rode Happo mountain.

But sun was strong, about 10 o`clock did start melt the snow. I back home.
After rest I did jibing about rail try frontside boardslide. Nothin rip and snow became ice. I farst fall down then I back home becouse snow change ice this is danger.

After snowboarding I ate dinner and study English. I grow up English now compared with lastyear in Vancouver city. I will keeping study English until I get good English speaker. So I need English. Becouse I wanna know many People what think. I think very different all countly this world.

I ma sleeeeepyyyyyy now.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿