2011年5月3日火曜日

Yakaza

Recentry I first meet people only type of Yakuza. I will work only one or two month on japan with Yakuza. Decision I lend my house for Yakuzas son family.

I dont like Yakuza. But come many Yakuza for me.

Four days ago I went near my house for buy my stuff. People I first met, we first contact on the interneet. There was apartment I into his house.

I -Hello.
Y -Hello.

I -This one, no broken this is newone.
Y -mmmmmm, Sorry, I dont want

I -OK

I out to his house when I sad

I -Shxt
Y -Hey wait!! Waht did you say?!

I -Shxt
Y -What are fuxk!? You wanna dead?! You know who I am??

I -Of couese I dont know.
Y -I am Yakuza.

I -And?? What mean??

So near face to face.

Y -Shat up!! Be careful for me!!
I -Can I go to home??

This is called Chinpira. I think.
Chimpira mean low class group of Yakuza.

Yakuza is bad grop and they have a bad knowleage. I hate.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿