2011年5月6日金曜日

Good bay Golden week.

Good bay my goleden ween. That mean is big holiday in Japan. Usualy Japanese people had a eight days holiday this week. I like that, but you know?? My life is goleden week all the time. I like golden week that Japan is quiets during goleden week.

What did I do during goleden week?? My action was only few. my house, skateboard park, libraly. When I living on the japan I study and read use Japanease books it is better I think. I did lent a books at libraly about 15 books on this goleden week.

I think better Canada and US libraly system than Japan. That can read on computer use internet doenloard system. US 30,000 book, Canada 1,000 book can downloard books and can read on your computer. Japanease libraly havent that system yet. But I think will make that system after long time.... Yhae I very very hope and hope. My home town is Kyoto city That libraly books a few than Tokyo and almost books old about ten years ago. I wanna learn some thing but books old becouse will not read is better. If will make books downloard system on Jaopan. I can read new books and very convenient that where can lent and read all over the world.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿