2011年9月9日金曜日

Australia

Hi, I am long long time no this blog and no study English when from finish snowboard season. Now I`m staying in Australia. farst of Australia I arrive on Gold coast QLD. There is surf town but economy was not good. Peaple said for me Gold coast is resort, now is no hi season and economy is not good. Becouse Aki, you can`t find your job. If you want Japanease restaurant job I introduce for you, but salary an hour / $10. That is illegal, I won`t fool of my self.

I moved 400km for north, I get Bundaberg. There is picking town. This mean if you want stay till two year in Australia, you need secound working holiday visa. Goverment decided place where work picking fruit or vegetables for 88days you can get second working holiday visa form.

I pickig Zucchini that salary a $90/day/7hour guarantee. After 30 buket of zucchini $3/buket. When come back backpacker around 2pm. That is good for me. I interesting English becouse after work I go to livraly where study English.After livraly come back backpacker where eat dinner after drink with my backpackers friend. That is good emviroment for me!!

I think this 88day, my English level will be uuuup!! And I should keep this blog when after five year I will laugf see this blog. Because I think my English is so funy.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿