2011年9月19日月曜日

Arrested

Everything it OK!!

Here is Bandaberg I workin pick up Zucchini start is so early. Begin work at 6am to around 12pm. sallary is soso, every day around $100. I can save money. I like this work that time work finish is so early. After work usually I went to livraly or went to poor,soccer with some friends. After that I drinking at night. Yhere, this enviroment is good for me I mean I can good study English.

I think my English is very bad yet I can`t speak English yet. Our backpacker stay many German there can speak good English. I wanna speak English more. I will practice Speak English with speak with my some friends and this blog. Blog is good study stuff year I think. Forexample when I can`t appear some word in my head when I talk with my friend. It a that done. But when I wrighting blog I can`t appear some word or something, I can look up a word or something in a dictionary.

By the way, today after finish an work I got my backpacker. Backpacker`s entrance glass was bloken by somebady. I ask for myfriends i say wat happen!? My friends saw that accident he explain me, our friend`s named Beeny. He got sprained yestaday offcause he can`t work. He want go to hospital but he haven`t money and passport. This backpacker have a rule that need deposit $50 or leave passport when move into this backpacker first of day. Because we borrow some thing like a key, dish....etc. If we`ll lost something, we have to pay $50. Beeny have to go to hospital but he need return passport from backpacer. But he lost something alrady and he have not money. He said for backpacker`s boss 'please return passport for me.' Offcause boss said NO!! Beeny was get angly then punch for glass and bloken. After punch came police and Beeny was arrested police.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿