2011年9月24日土曜日

I`m hungover this moarning. Becouse yestarday was Friday niight. I drinkin too much with backpacker`s friends! I got used to liveing in backpacker. By the way, every day every night so fun!! My English so bad but people friendry to me. Some time no understand people tolking, then I say 'ha??' almost people give me an easy English with talk. And my work is not good now, reception thinking not good English speaker me, becouse reception give me only bad work every day. But it OK!! I can`t get good job that I can`t speak English yet. My work is picking Zuccini now that can`t make good money this month. Zuccini is too smorl farmer`s field. 4hour/par day. I haven`t money but I have a much time!! This is a my chance. I keep study English every day!! This backpacer is good embironment for me that every one like drink and party!! I will not need looking for English embironment every day.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿