2011年9月14日水曜日

Bundaberg!!

I have been staying Bundaberg for around two week. I staing in Bundaberg backpacker where I got good job, nice friend!! My job is picking zucchini. That are good money and short time work. Zucchini salary is three doller / one bacet. Today I got 35bacet on five hour and I grow up picking zucchini skil every day!! That a good for me right?!! 

After work I spend good time that go to livraly where internet and study English every day. After livraly I cook dinner and eat, and I have been drinking every day with some country`s my friends!! When drinking with my friend, sometime I can understand sometime I can`t understand. But bacpacker`s my friends is kindness for me. When I can`t understand some tolk, my friend continue talk for me till I can understand. Yhea I am always lucky man, because I am happy!!

Still study English!!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿